Products from Pharmasonic are sold with the following terms and conditions. If you don’t understand or agree with these terms and conditions then you should not purchase products from Pharmasonic.
1. You, the customer, agree that once the supplied item is unpacked in any way and contact is made between any part of it with any tool (including but not limited to Soldering iron, snips, pliers, screwdriver , wire cutters) that the successful construction, safe powering and necessary calibration of that kit is purely your responsibility.
2. While the successful construction, safe powering and necessary calibration of that kit is purely your responsibility we do provide build support and debugging advice purely as a gesture of goodwill. We provide this wherever possible, within the limits of our experience and knowledge and at the speed our busy work schedule allows. We cannot guarantee you will end up with a working device but we will naturally replace any parts that we jointly identify as faulty. Your patience and co-operation with us is vital in ascertaining whether parts are faulty due to a build error or not. You will need a digital multimeter.
3. We only provide build and debugging support on kit purchases where the parts as supplied by Pharmasonic are used in the build and assembly. If you solder or use other parts not provided in the kit bag as supplied we are unable to provide any build or debugging support.
4. The customer is responsible for the safe handling of any parts which come in packaging warning of sensitivity to ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) – These parts can be damaged without any physical contact at all.
5. The customer is solely responsible for ensuring the finished kit will not damage other equipment that you connect it to. Damage to other equipment is your responsibility. We are not responsible if you injure yourself or others, or damage any of your property or others property during the construction or use of kits purchased from Pharmasonic.
6. You, the customer, must use your real email during registration. Communication from Pharmasonic will always be made via the email supplied when registering. If you enter a fake or incorrect email during registration or at any point after registration you break our Terms and Conditions and could miss vital information about the products you have purchased such as build documentation updates. It will be obvious to you if you accidentally entered an incorrect email as you will not receive the following emails; Confirmation of registration on Pharmasonic, confirmation of orders placed, confirmation of orders shipping. It is your responsibility to enter a correct email and to check that email responses from Pharmasoni are not being sent to spam.
7. You must whitelist our email address in your email system to ensure that our emails to you do not go into your spam folder.
8. If you are assigned a tracked shipping method then you the customer are solely responsible for tracking the parcels progress online to avoid missed deliveries. If a parcel is returned to Pharmasonic due to this then you are responsible for paying the return shipping cost. We can also offer a refund on the products if they arrive back in good condition in this instance, but not on the original delivery cost. YOU AGREE TO NOT RELY ON YOUR NATIONAL POST OFFICE SERVICE PUTTING A CARD THROUGH YOUR DOOR TO INFORM YOU OF A MISSED DELIVERY ATTEMPT.
9. If your parcel does not arrive then we reserve the right to wait at least 5 weeks before issuing a replacement.
10. We do not offer or perform repairs of any type, under any circumstance. Any returns must be arranged in advance. Partially or fully constructed modules should not be returned to Pharmasonic.
11. If you buy a kit as a gift or sell it to a third party (in incomplete, partially complete or fully complete form) it is your responsibility to make the person receiving the kit aware of these terms and conditions.
12. If you discover any parts or items missing in your order you must inform us within 14 days of receipt of the order to be eligible for replacements.
13. Refunds on purchases are discretionary and reviewed on a case by case basis. Goods should never be returned without following the process laid out below. All returns made without following the process below will be returned to sender unopened, the sender also then becomes eligible for the return postage cost. We can only refund you if the physical item is returned. The customer must pay the return postage cost, but if we deem the returned item as faulty we can discuss reimbursing some or all of the return postage cost.
17. We take our customers privacy seriously. We will never sell or give any information you provide to us to a third party. We adhere to Japan laws on the protection of customers personal data .
18. We do not store or collect our customers financial details. We securely accept credit and debit card payments without capturing or storing card or any other financial information on our website. Payment information is collected by Stripe using a secure inline frame inside our website.
19. PO BOX addresses are used entirely at the risk of the customer. If your PO BOX does not accept parcels which require a signature please do not enter it. If a parcel is rejected by a PO BOX address we will wait for it to be returned to Japan and cannot intervene in the process. The customer is always liable for the reshipping cost due to a failed PO BOX delivery, regardless of the reason given, and even if the original shipment was sent with no shipping cost paid by the customer.
REFUND OR RETURN PROCESS
1. You must Email us within seven days of payment or within seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer) and clearly state:
- Reason for refund or return
- Order number
- Payment transaction ID.
2. We will respond within 1-7 days with either
- An acceptance of your refund or return request… OR
- A request for further information…. OR
- A refusal
3. If your refund or return request is accepted your goods should be addressed to:
Adachi-ku Shinden 3-36